5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
* 10 Humpback Cube Promotion is Stickley Limited to One Per Customer
The Humpback Fortress Cube will create a huge cube of Crystal Fortress® goodness that is perfect for those that want to display, protect, and store their favorite large army.
• Humpback Cases come with center handles for easy carrying; Handle is able to be removed when extra space is needed.
• Maximum troop capacity 210 miniatures (25mm based). 70 miniatures per Humpback Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Retail box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Two Medium Layout Layers (recommended).
• One Medium Layout Layer; two Small Layout Layers.*
• Four Small Layout Layers.*
* Center handle installation required.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Humpback Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Humpback Cases + one 2" Humpback Case + 1" Humpback Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
Some things could be improved. For example, the Carrying strap really should be included in this Bundle as it is an essential part of the set. Ideally there should be an option to choose the Inlays/Iron Sheets as part of the bundle. This may be normal for American buyers but as a European having to add 6-8 supplementary products to get an actual "complete" Bundle does tend to sting.
That being said the case is a true beauty and I'm happy to have it. Although the 4" Layer seems too large for any of my miniatures and you really want at least a second 1" Topper for maximum versatility as you always need a lid anyway and 2" plus a 1" lid is enough for most large models.
Just perfect for displaying my minis and easy access for tournaments
Fits perfectly and secures the minis while displaying them. It's perfect to store and transport fragile/detailed minis that used to constantly break in foam cases. Use the magnet system for extra support!
Your only difficulty will be to decide which layers you'll need.
Case is excellent for my needs of storage and display of my death guard. I enjoyed assembling the case and the ease that everything went together, the ball locking system makes my inner engineer geek out just thinking about it. Would highly reccomend to anyone wanting a unique and different storage method.
These cases are amazing I love looking at my 40k orks inside them it makes the assembly rewarding