5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
The Humpback Fortress Cube will create a huge cube of Crystal Fortress® goodness that is perfect for those that want to display, protect, and store their favorite large army.
• Humpback Cases come with center handles for easy carrying; Handle is able to be removed when extra space is needed.
• Maximum troop capacity 210 miniatures (25mm based). 70 miniatures per Humpback Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Retail box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Two Medium Layout Layers (recommended).
• One Medium Layout Layer; two Small Layout Layers.*
• Four Small Layout Layers.*
* Center handle installation required.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Humpback Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Humpback Cases + one 2" Humpback Case + 1" Humpback Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
I was looking for a case which can contain my models with easiness, reliability and dust protected.
Crystal fortress is THE answer. Ultimate one!
Create a store in Europe please !!!!!!!!!
I am extremely happy with this purchase, great selection of parts to get a feel for the system and get straight to planning where to put which models.
The storage/display combo makes it very space efficient.
The assembly itself was such a joy, parts are sturdy without feeling too hard and brittle, and everything is crystal clear.
A great detail is the wiping cloth that comes with it, works great to remove smudges and fingerprints (from me, during assembly, the protective plastic on the parts makes sure they are delivered in pristine condition)
Looking forward to getting crystal fortresses for the whole of my collection!
Packaging is really good, no damage during shipping. The product is really good, really stable and it looks great.
I love the quality of this product and it works great as both a mobile storage solution and a display shelf. I also appreciate the little touches like the personal email and hand written notes in the package.
Unwrapping and assembling this stuff was what convinced me the price wasn't too high. Everything is so carefully packed, padded, and secured. Mine even came with a hand written note, which was just another nice little touch.
I really love it, and when you return from Exile, why not in style.
The case is stylish and fulfils my need to carefully organise my miniatures.
I have no "but" about the casing, but a warning, if you order from Europe(Germany), the shipment and customs cost almost double the price.
I will order again! I love the casing and my whole force needs to be organized, but I will order, when I get a few friends to share costs.
My husband needed a case for his miniatures (he was previously using a wooden box) so I set out on a quest to find him a one for his birthday. I came across this gem. It doubles as a display case so he can proudly show off his minis. The box is crystal clear and sturdy (some assembly required). He added magnets to it so the army doesn't slide around during transport and he says it's way better than having to put them into foam (less likely to have pieces break off). It also conveniently fit into another carrier that he already had on hand. 10/10. Plus the processing emails from this company were amazing.