5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
• Humpback Cases come with center handles for easy carrying; Handle is able to be removed when extra space is needed.
• Maximum troop capacity 210 miniatures (25mm based). 70 miniatures per Humpback Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Retail box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Two Medium Layout Layers (recommended).
• One Medium Layout Layer; two Small Layout Layers.*
• Four Small Layout Layers.*
* Center handle installation required.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Humpback Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Humpback Cases + one 2" Humpback Case + 1" Humpback Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
WARNING! CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. DUST FROM RE-FABRICATION OF PARTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR GAMERS AND COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT.
The Humpback Fortress Bundle is the perfect starting point for the Crystal Fortress system. The bundle gives a good amount of space for a carrying/display case. A good foundation for future additions as needed.
As a Warhammer Hero and community advocate for growing our hobby I am constantly travelling for conventions, charity events, and local events so it's important that my armies can arrive safely. Crystal Fortress allows me to transport and display immediately. I'm always asked about the case, to which I'm all too happy to explain, and people are amazed by how much you can pack into the cases. With the inserts my armies always look nice and are easily accessable. I currently own 3 sets and will be adding more for each of my armies for Warhammer 40k and AoS. Especially nice that my bigger daemons and monsters can actually fit these cases.
These are truly amazing cases overall.
Plenty of modular buildouts to fit your needs. Innovative carrying cases and straps.
I would highly recommend these to anyone.
These are great for storage as well as display. They are easy to assemble and they fit in my Kallax as well which is a nice bonus.
My wife bought me the Humpback cube as an early Christmas present, and i love it. It came in superb condition as one would expect, and was simple and quick to put together. We have limited space as we are setting up home in a skoolie (a school bus repurposed as a tiny home) and the cube fits perfectly in our storage areas. The design is simple, durable and light enough that my regular army (spider riding goblins) are easily carried between home and local store/tournament.
My only surprise was that i do not see some of the larger base sizes i need in the layouts; specifically 160mm round bases for my large spiders. I have solved this by leaving the handles out of the larger box in the cube, and that seemed to work. That may work well for somw of you with other monsters on 160mm bases too.
This is the only thing that makes my grey army not a sight for sore eyes!! I have lost the fear of will my models break during transport this case rocks my socks!!!
If your after a display, this is it. This case stores and protects your minies as well as letting them out of foam boxes or off dusty shelves. Once you see how superior this is, anything else is just not as good.
Amazing case and service able to display them and safely carry them around.