5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
• Humpback Cases come with center handles for easy carrying; Handle is able to be removed when extra space is needed.
• Maximum troop capacity 210 miniatures (25mm based). 70 miniatures per Humpback Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Retail box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Two Medium Layout Layers (recommended).
• One Medium Layout Layer; two Small Layout Layers.*
• Four Small Layout Layers.*
* Center handle installation required.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Humpback Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Humpback Cases + one 2" Humpback Case + 1" Humpback Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
Case is excellent for my needs of storage and display of my death guard. I enjoyed assembling the case and the ease that everything went together, the ball locking system makes my inner engineer geek out just thinking about it. Would highly reccomend to anyone wanting a unique and different storage method.
These cases are amazing I love looking at my 40k orks inside them it makes the assembly rewarding
The case arrived shrink-wrapped, easily assembled with clear instructions and looks stunning once completed and filled. Some of my models with accessories (banners, great swords, etc.) were just tall enough that they didn't fit between the two stacked cases, so I've since ordered an additional cover for the extra height, but this product has converted me for storage and transport. Highly Recommended.
Let me just start this off with a wow! I could not be happier with my crystal fortress carry case. I built the whole unit in less than 2 hours and was very happy with how easy it all went together. Plus, with the magnets and trackers... it is easy, and beautiful to transport. Gone are the days of losing armys to troublesome foam. The best part is, my army is on display 24/7. The question isn't whether I like and will keep using it, the real question is how many more I will buy in the future. If you are on the fence, just pull the trigger. There is no way you would be disappointed. If I could add one thing, it would be a case designed for fliers. Other than that, its 100% perfect.
Since I got my first Crystal Fortress case, I’ve decided I would be using them for all of my tabletop games. I’ve sold my old GW cases and magnetized my AoS / 40k armies to use these as my go-to war gaming cases. Recently received my second humpback case, and also ordered larger covers for each so that I can fit a stardrake + Celestant prime nicely.
Thanks for a great product guys
The combination of the humpback fortress and 3/4 bundles has brought my army out if the shadows. Having purchasing I was inspired to finish painting and now fully display and transport my free folk army for A song of ice and fire to the envy f my opponents. All units display and store with easy access and visibility. My son loves being able to look at my minis and I love how he can enjoy looking at them without breaking them.
Now to plan my next project and display case.
Amazing for display and transportation for big armies. My minis are not covered in dust anymore. Got one for myself and one for my buddy