5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
• Humpback Cases come with center handles for easy carrying; Handle is able to be removed when extra space is needed.
• Maximum troop capacity 210 miniatures (25mm based). 70 miniatures per Humpback Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Retail box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Two Medium Layout Layers (recommended).
• One Medium Layout Layer; two Small Layout Layers.*
• Four Small Layout Layers.*
* Center handle installation required.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Humpback Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Humpback Cases + one 2" Humpback Case + 1" Humpback Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
WARNING! CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. DUST FROM RE-FABRICATION OF PARTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR GAMERS AND COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT.
I have used foam cases of a variety of sorts for close to a decade now and recently made the change to a Crystal Fortress Humpback case. It was the best decision I ever made. No more delicate models getting snagged on foam, jostled just right, then broken. Best of all, they are on full display when stored now. When it's time to go play a game of Warhammer, I just grab the case and go. After they've fought in whatever campaign the weekend has thrown at them, they are back on the shelf on full display.
Oh, this one tugged at Big Red's quantum adamantium plasma reactor! Thanks Cameron
The phrase "better than crowd surfing naked on a sea of oiled strippers" gets thrown around a lot lately. But this product is all that and more...imagine that your ex-girlfriend is paying for them. This thing is insanely easy to put together, which of course already makes it a better value than buying all of the components of a dirty bomb. They have put together the perfect mix of heights in this bundle, and it actually makes my minis look better. I'm not saying that you're a complete moron if you don't buy this, but yes I am actually saying that. I put LED lighting above one of these filled with Nurgle troops and cured cancer....granted, it was just feline leukemia but are you a cat hater?
There is no better storage and display system out there (unless you count Lenin's Mausoleum)
This is the bundle to get. especially if you have a lot of minis you want to put on display. The sizing is great, the cube is a good size, and it looks great on a shelf or table. It's a great way to show off a number of minis, from small 40K armies (you might need more space if you, for instance, play guard), to multiple armies for skirmish or squad games (got Cowder, Delaque, and Escher gangs, plus some accessories? this is more than enough to hold them all). I'll admit I might have preferred the large humpback, a couple orcas, and 4 belugas, just because I like to be able to mix an match, but this set maximizes the storage space, and if that's what you need, I highly recommend it.
The one concern I have is that the long sides can break on you if you aren't extra careful when assembling. But, when a side broke on me (badly enough to be unusable) Crystal Fortress was great about replacing the part, and even helped me put together a second order (I really like these cases) and add the replacement part to that order. Great service and a good product, what more could you ask!
Just assembled my first and will probably be buying another. Size wise, it’s very impressive. The 4” with the 1” cover easily fits Riptides (I have two on the one layout). The 2” with no cover just barely fits drones - standard drones are fine, bigger ones like recon or even grav inhibitors won’t fit. There’s not much in the way of infantry that’s taller than drones though, and my fire warriors and kroot have a comfortable amount of space. Hope that helps - highly recommend buying.
it is a really great case to show off your miniatures and probably of getting a second one.
I Agree with all of the reviews here. I absolutley love how it works as a beautiful and pratcical display case, but I wouldn't bring it on a plane.
I have been a huge fan of battlefoam for 12 years until I saw an ad for Crystal Fortress. I decided to purchase one because one of the issues with foam is miniatures need specific cut outs or plucked out foam to sit well and they can still be damaged. With Crystal Fortress I can just put the miniatures into one of the trays and carry it around. I don't need to repack them in foam once I'm done I can just put them back in the tray. No need to fight against foam or remember where each mini. This is one of the best carrying cases I've ever gotten and would gladly recommend this to anyone wanting a good case to carry and transport their minis and use this for taking their army around for a tournament! I will be buying more of these as soon as I can.