Showcase your miniatures and perfectly space them out with Layout Layers. Designed to give each miniature it's own space to stand tall and proud! Long gone are the days of hiding your minis in dark foam trays. Crystal Fortress® lets the light in to showcase your little works of art!
Layout Layers can be installed in Crystal Fortress Cases, or Covers. Throw in some Troop Magnets & Troop Targets to securely hold your miniatures in place, and instantly ramp up the intimidation factor as you watch your opponents run in fear!
• Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar
• Shadespire / Kill Teams
• Kingdom Death
• Warmachine / Hordes
• Shadows of Brimstone
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Beluga: One Small Layout Layer.
• Orca: One medium Layout Layer.
• Humpback: Two medium Layout Layers.
(two Small Layout Layers can be used in place of a medium in all applicable cases)
• Layout Layer
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
Choose Cases for the best protection & the most options for your Crystal Fortress®.
Choose Covers for our Tournament Play option, which allows players quick and easy access to their miniatures.Display Cases
Layout Layers protect your miniatures paint job by perfectly spacing them out, which prevents scratching & chipping.Tournament Play
Be sure to print out our Miniature Base Size Checklist from the Size Guide to check and see if your miniatures base will fit our Layout Layers.
As long as you can see the printed black line around the edge of your miniatures base, you are set! We have built in tolerances that allow for some wiggle room.
If your model completely covers the black line, it may be very tight, or not fit our Layout Layers.Size Guide
• Sixteen (16) - 25mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • InfinityView full product details
• Nine (9) - 30mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • Kingdom Death • Warmachine / Hordes • Star Wars Legion • Infinity • Shadows...View full product details
• Sixteen (16) - 25mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • Kingdom Death • Warmachine / Hordes • Shadows of BrimstoneView full product details
The problem I have with most storage solutions is that the models can get way too close and bump eachother. This solves that issue by keeping a decent amount of space between each model. If you're like me and you collect sisters or any other army with dynamically posed units that hang over the base, this is a must buy.
This is just what I wanted for using with Kill Team.
These trays are excellent for organization and extra security. My Horus Heresy armies are always feeling safe when being transported to fight for the Emperor or for Horus.
Honestly. If you're buying a crystal fortress, you need the layout layers. I will note, when I was figuring out which size to get, I was afraid that the hole in the layout would need to be larger than the base size, but i have a 32mm base that can go into and out of the 32mm layout layer smoothly and easily.
Love it absolutely, 32mm next to my 25mm looks amazing and allowing my army to group it cool.