5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
* NOTE: Tournament Play players will need to purchase a Retail Box Replacement & Transport Strap to enjoy our cost effective transport case system.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Tournament Play maximum troop capacity 70 miniatures (25mm based).
• Center support adds extra rigidity and allows for stackable design.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All covers are packaged in poly bags. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for cover assembly.
• Silicone balls for the patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Assembly instructions.
WARNING! CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. DUST FROM RE-FABRICATION OF PARTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR GAMERS AND COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT.
Use Crystal Fortress Covers for your next diorama!
Tired of the slow creep of dust and grime covering your beautifully painted models and dioramas? Fight back by adding a dust resistant Crystal Fortress Cover. Let your case get dusty, not your miniatures!
What setup is right for you? Here are some suggestions! There are two main options you need to decide on first; using Cases & Covers, or Covers only, which we call Tournament Play.
Cases offers the best protection by fully surrounding miniatures within the case, while Tournament Play offers the most flexibility with easy access to your miniatures for quick deployment. Using our Troop Targets & Magnets will ensure that your miniatures stay securely in place as you setup.
Every tournament player knows how important it is to utilize every opportunity at their disposal; Tournament Play gives you the edge by allowing you to deploy your troops fast and efficient like a pro! With our crystal clear Lucite® acrylic, easily find your units, deploy in a snap, and then grab an espresso as you wait for your opponent.
With Crystal Fortress, you can ramp up the intimidation factor before removing your first model!
Purchase a 1" Cover for the base, Layout Layer for your miniatures, a larger Cover to go on top, and you are all set!
Don't forget to purchase a Humpback or Orca Replacement Retail Box & Transport Strap to make a transport case.Transport Made Easy
Choose a size based on the height of your miniatures. If you need more space, add a Cover for those tall banners and dreadnoughts! Bring your miniatures the respect they deserve Don't forget to add Layout Layers, Troop Magnets, and Troop Targets to properly...View full product details