Showcase your miniatures and perfectly space them out with Layout Layers. Designed to give each miniature it's own space to stand tall and proud! Long gone are the days of hiding your minis in dark foam trays. Crystal Fortress® lets the light in to showcase your little works of art!
Layout Layers can be installed in Crystal Fortress Cases, or Covers. Throw in some Troop Magnets & Troop Targets to securely hold your miniatures in place, and instantly ramp up the intimidation factor as you watch your opponents run in fear!
• Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Beluga: One Small Layout Layer.
• Orca: One medium Layout Layer.
• Humpback: Two medium Layout Layers.
(two Small Layout Layers can be used in place of a medium in all applicable cases)
• Layout Layer
WARNING! CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. DUST FROM RE-FABRICATION OF PARTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR GAMERS AND COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT.
Choose Cases for the best protection & the most options for your Crystal Fortress®.
Choose Covers for our Tournament Play option, which allows players quick and easy access to their miniatures.Display Cases
Layout Layers protect your miniatures paint job by perfectly spacing them out, which prevents scratching & chipping.Tournament Play
Be sure to print out our Miniature Base Size Checklist from the Size Guide to check and see if your miniatures base will fit our Layout Layers.
As long as you can see the printed black line around the edge of your miniatures base, you are set! We have built in tolerances that allow for some wiggle room.
If your model completely covers the black line, it may be very tight, or not fit our Layout Layers.Size Guide
• Sixteen (16) - 25mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • InfinityView full product details
• Nine (9) - 30mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • Kingdom Death • Warmachine / Hordes • Star Wars Legion • Infinity • Shadows...View full product details
• Sixteen (16) - 25mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • Kingdom Death • Warmachine / Hordes • Shadows of BrimstoneView full product details
I've found this good for a small collection of a miniatures where I don't want to paint a full army but want to show off a variety of units. As ever the quality of the layer is great.