Showcase your miniatures and perfectly space them out with Layout Layers. Designed to give each miniature it's own space to stand tall and proud! Long gone are the days of hiding your minis in dark foam trays. Crystal Fortress® lets the light in to showcase your little works of art!
Layout Layers can be installed in Crystal Fortress Cases, or Covers. Throw in some Troop Magnets & Troop Targets to securely hold your miniatures in place, and instantly ramp up the intimidation factor as you watch your opponents run in fear!
• Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar
• Shadespire / Kill Teams
• Warmachine / Hordes
• Adeptus Titanicus
• Shadows of Brimstone
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• Beluga: One Small Layout Layer.
• Orca: One medium Layout Layer.
• Humpback: Two medium Layout Layers.
(two Small Layout Layers can be used in place of a medium in all applicable cases)
• Layout Layer
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
Choose Cases for the best protection & the most options for your Crystal Fortress®.
Choose Covers for our Tournament Play option, which allows players quick and easy access to their miniatures.Display Cases
Layout Layers protect your miniatures paint job by perfectly spacing them out, which prevents scratching & chipping.Tournament Play
Be sure to print out our Miniature Base Size Checklist from the Size Guide to check and see if your miniatures base will fit our Layout Layers.
As long as you can see the printed black line around the edge of your miniatures base, you are set! We have built in tolerances that allow for some wiggle room.
If your model completely covers the black line, it may be very tight, or not fit our Layout Layers.Size Guide
• One (1) - 105mm by 50mm oval base • Three (3) - 50mm round bases • Six (6) - 32mm round bases • Two (2) - 25mm round bases Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of...View full product details
• One (1) - 120mm by 92mm oval base • Five (5) - 32mm round bases Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of SigmarView full product details
• One (1) - 120mm by 92mm oval base • Three (3) - 40mm round bases Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Adeptus TitanicusView full product details
The 10-man 40mm layout layer is perfect if you play an army with a lot of big infantry like Custodes, where almost everyone is on a 40mm base. The plastic is high quality and the cutouts hold the models well. You should really use magnets for actual security, but all the bases fitting well without huge gaps between them and the layout layer is great from an aesthetic standpoint. I’m not 100% sure what I’m going to do with the two 32mm spots given the army this is for, but I’m not going to complain about their presence and I’m sure there’s a clear use for them for other people.
Got this layout for Ork War boss and Meganobz. And fits them amazingly! I did magnetize their arms to swap out weapons as needed but with the right set up there shouldn't be a problem if the arms are on
This layout layer is perfect for players of Warhammer 40k, especially Space Marines and the newer Primaris units with 40mm bases like Bladeguard, Aggressors, and Inceptors. They fit perfectly in the holes, and there is also room for two ancilliary 32mm characters. Made well, fits in the cases like a glove. Would definately recommend.
I got it to hold my Rohan army and it displays them beautifully. if you have any mounted Lord of the Rings armies i highly recommend!