Our Troop Magnets are neodymium rare-earth magnets with a strength grade of N52. A magnet with an N52 rating is an extremely strong magnet. The dimensions are 1/4" diameter, by 1/16" thick.
Troop Targets are made from a ferrous iron infused vinyl, which means that a magnet will adhere no matter the polarity. Targets also have a layer of 3M high-bond adhesive, so no glue is required!
• 25 Magnets & Troop Targets included.
• 1/4" [6.4mm] diameter, 1/16" [1.6mm] thickness.
• Hold your miniatures securely with our neodymium rare-earth magnets.
• Extremely strong N52 rated magnets.
• Glue magnets to the base of any miniature you would like to hold down to our Troop Targets.*
• 25 Magnets & Troop Targets included.
• .75" [19mm] diameter, .06" [1.5mm] thickness.
• Flexible metal vinyl disc.
• Rare-earth magnets will hold no matter the polarity
• 3M high-bond adhesive allows you to easily adhear Targets anywhere you want.
• Adhear a Troop Target to the center of each Layout Layer slot, and Troop Magnet to the center of each miniature base.
• For 64mm based miniatures, add 2 Troop Magnets & Targets. Heavy or large miniatures add 3+.
• Magnetize the tread or wheels of vehicles and align Troop Targets.
1. Do not use a Layout Layer for vehicles, or very large miniatures.
2. Magnetize the base of the miniature.
3. Test fit where you want the miniature to be displayed in your Crystal Fortress.
4. Place Troop Target onto magnet and peel film.
5. Slowly place miniature into case, apply pressure, and remove miniature. Troop Targets will remain in the case.
6. Apply firm pressure to each Troop Target to secure adhesion to the case.
* We recommend using Super-Gold CA adhesive to avoid white hazing. Be sure to use gloves, clean & remove any surface oils (fingerprints) from the surface before using glue. Properly ventilate glued part to remove fumes before hazing can occur.
• 25 Troop Magnets & 25 Troop Targets.
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
Get a set of Crystal Fortress Heavy Metal Dice! Super heavy zinc alloy with bright red numbers and a simple matte sealer. These dice do not pretend to be copper or brass using plating. They have a beautiful texture that will...View full product details
Do you want buttery smooth acrylic cases? Get a Crystal Fortress Cleaning Kit, and polish your cases with ease. Our microfiber cloth gloves and Novus acrylic polish is the secret weapon to keeping your Crystal Fortress looking amazing! Antifog,...View full product details
JRI PREMIUM PRODUCT Get ready to release the doves to a fanfare of epic proportion! This is what you have always wanted! The Iron Sheet is here!!! Now you can place any sized model, anywhere you want! Huge wings, spikey...View full product details
Use these for all things Warhammer - from bases to magnetizing weapons and options. Strong and flexible in applications. Perfect for the cases and so much more!
By far, the easiest and cleanest solution to securning your models within the Crystal Fortress case. Works perfectly with any of the layout layers, and give the peace of mind of knowing that models will not rattle around or come loose unintentionally. It's also not so strong of a hold as to require excessive force to release the models when you want to take them out.
I very much enjoy how the magnetic vinyl troop targets remove the need for you to be extremely precise with your magnets. If the vinyl is a tough off center - but still within the layout layer slot, the model will be where you want it to be. I also enjoy how you can use the troop magnets in a case to create your own layout for larger models like dragons and tanks. The magnets are sufficiently strong, but the biggest selling point for me is that the larger troop targets remove the need for perfect precision with something like a pair of magnets.
The minis snap in very nicely with these.