Our Troop Magnets are neodymium rare-earth magnets with a strength grade of N52. A magnet with an N52 rating is an extremely strong magnet. The dimensions are 1/4" diameter, by 1/16" thick.
Troop Targets are made from a metal infused vinyl, which means that a magnet will adhear no matter the polarity. Targets also have a layer of 3M high-bond adhesive, so no glue is required!
• 1/4" [6.4mm] diameter, 1/16" [1.6mm] thickness.
• Hold your miniatures securely with our neodymium rare-earth magnets.
• Extremely strong N52 rated magnets.
• Glue magnets to the base of any miniature you would like to hold down to our Troop Targets.*
• .75" [19mm] diameter, .06" [1.5mm] thickness.
• Flexible metal vinyl disc.
• Rare-earth magnets will hold no matter the polarity
• 3M high-bond adhesive allows you to easily adhear Targets anywhere you want.
• Adhear a Troop Target to the center of each Layout Layer slot, and Troop Magnet to the center of each miniature base.
• For 64mm based miniatures, add 2 Troop Magnets & Targets. Heavy or large miniatures add 3+.
• Magnetize the tread or wheels of vehicles and align Troop Targets.
1. Do not use a Layout Layer for vehicles, or very large miniatures.
2. Magnetize the base of the miniature.
3. Test fit where you want the miniature to be displayed in your Crystal Fortress.
4. Place Troop Target onto magnet and peel film.
5. Slowly place miniature into case, apply pressure, and remove miniature. Troop Targets will remain in the case.
6. Apply firm pressure to each Troop Target to secure adhesion to the case.
* We recommend using Super-Gold CA adhesive to avoid white hazing. Be sure to use gloves, clean & remove any surface oils (fingerprints) from the surface before using glue. Properly ventilate glued part to remove fumes before hazing can occur.
• 25 Troop Magnets & 25 Troop Targets.
WARNING! CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. DUST FROM RE-FABRICATION OF PARTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR GAMERS AND COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT.
Save up to 15% when building your Crystal Fortress!Fortress Bundles
Don't settle for just any magnet to put under your little warmongering warriors of pure destruction! You want some amazingly strong magnets to adorn your miniatures to ensure the best hold possible in a Crystal Fortress Display Case. Stop...View full product details
Are you tired of breaking your valuable miniatures as you pull them out of foam trays? Yeah, we are too! With our Troop Targets, you can securely hold down a miniature that has been magnetized. Stop breaking your...View full product details
Crystal clear bases for miniatures, models, bits, or dioramas. Perfect for basing miniatures, flying units, translucent/transparent special effects, or allow for up-lighting in dioramas. Keep the focus on the miniature & let the base disappear Bases are .118" (3mm) thick,...View full product details