Just punch out the slots, install the strap, and enjoy our elegant solution that wont break the bank!
• Keep your miniatures secure and safe with our 3-button safety buckle.
• Crystal Fortress branded high-strength nylon strap.
• Transport Strap is able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
1. Find slot location and carefully cut top paper layer.
2. Be sure the buckle is turned outward and weave the Transport Strap through slots to create a handle on the lid.
3. Tighten strap to maintain constant pressure.
4. To help reinforce the box, place backer board (thick black card) under the lid before locking the buckle.
• Nylon Transport Strap with 3-button safety buckle.
WARNING! CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. DUST FROM RE-FABRICATION OF PARTS MAY BE HAZARDOUS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR GAMERS AND COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT.
Save up to 15% when building your Crystal Fortress!Fortress Bundles
Are you tired of breaking your valuable miniatures as you pull them out of foam trays? Yeah, we are too! With our Troop Magnets & Targets, you can securely hold down a miniature anywhere you want. Stop breaking your...View full product details
• Twenty (20) - 32mm round base Recommended Game System • Warhammer 40K / 30K / Age of Sigmar • Shadespire / Kill Teams • Kingdom Death • Warmachine / Hordes • Shadows of BrimstoneView full product details
This product works excellently at converting a display case into a carrying case. I just wish it came standard with any of the other cases or bundles. Or if it came in a larger size.
Awesome you might need 2 when you have a bigger build but really nice
makes it really secure for moving my models around and keeping the sections of my fortress bundle together.
I purchased the strap with intent to use it, However I didnt go do reading to find out it only holds 11 inches of case... my case is 13 inches. Oh well looks like Im going to have to purchase more cases and another strap to get my full use!
The top of the retail warps a bit under the pressure that the transport strap applies, which doesn’t ok good but it is still secure. This is absolutely an essential purchase for anyone.
It's a pretty simple product when you break it down but it's very effective. Holds all my layers together with just enough slack to form a comfortable handle.
This is exactly what it should be, simple product, works well, adjusts easily, and looks good. The buckle is an extra secure buckle, which is reassuring if you are carrying your prized minis with it, but can be a bit more of a pain in the butt to undo quickly. Definitely the way to go, but expect a little difficulty unhooking it when you are done using it.