5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
When combining the 1/4 and 3/4 Fortress Cube bundles together, Crystal Fortress takes no responsibility for customer dizziness, blacking out, uncontrollable crying, exuberant high fist punching, spontaneous phantom fanfare, and/or lock jaw from the most epic "WOW" you have ever uttered. Please combine at your own risk!
• Maximum troop capacity 67 miniatures (25mm based). 35 miniatures per Orca Case, 16 miniatures per Beluga Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Orca Transport box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• One Medium Layout Layer (recommended).
• Two Small Layout Layers.
• One Small Layout Layer.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Orca Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Orca Cases + one 2" Orca Case + 1" Orca Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
Assembly is fairly simple so long as you're mindful that the pieces have an inward and outward-facing side. Not too much force is needed to slide them into locking position, and once in place it's very secure. Material is extremely clear and aesthetically pleasing - I received a fair amount of compliments!
Really love the product, very nice and displays wel
I purchased these cases specifically for gifting a painted set of miniatures for a friend. There were two goals for the case which were that they provided enough space and protection for the miniatures (10-28mm bases) and additional magnetized pieces while being, in a sense, compact and fashionable to be displayed. The Orca case was perfect to spread everything out with a storage pod to hold those extra bits without dead space. The cases live up to the name, they have great clarity and are pretty tough. The only con is putting the case together can be a bit tedious; the pieces are well packaged and covered in essentially cling wrap to protect from scratches during shipping, but that also means having to remove all the wrapping, insert all the anti-skid pads and the silicon balls while keeping the orientation of the pieces in mind. I'll admit I actually broke a piece off due to not realizing that there is an outward face and an inward face and this actually matters in slotting the pieces together. It was easily remedied with glue and without the glue the case still held together due to the other connection points, but I suppose I wish I didn't have to. All in all, these are excellent cases and the quality is there for the price, just build slow as I was advised through a note and disregarded from the company.
Thanks for the great review! Please reach out and let us know which part broke. We can send out a replacement part, so you have a perfect case!
I bought this bundle to transport my kill teams. Not only was it safely holding my minis (keeping them in place via magnets) it also LOOKS fantastic.
Great for carrying my D&D minis!
The Humpback Fortress Cube will create a huge cube of Crystal Fortress® goodness that is perfect for those that want to display, protect, and store their favorite large army. Let in The Light & Give Your Miniatures the Respect They...View full product details
The 3/4 Fortress Cube bundle is designed for those that want to maximize their Crystal Fortress® options by offering both Orca and Humpback sized Cases. Add the 1/4 Fortress Cube to create a cube of Crystal Fortress awesomazingness! Do you want more? Add...View full product details