5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
When combining the 1/4 and 3/4 Fortress Cube bundles together, Crystal Fortress takes no responsibility for customer dizziness, blacking out, uncontrollable crying, exuberant high fist punching, spontaneous phantom fanfare, and/or lock jaw from the most epic "WOW" you have ever uttered. Please combine at your own risk!
• Maximum troop capacity 67 miniatures (25mm based). 35 miniatures per Orca Case, 16 miniatures per Beluga Case.
• Patented connection system requires no glue and allows for easy assembly.
• Professional grade LuciteLux® acrylic offers brilliant clarity to showcase your miniatures.
• Acrylic parts protected by clear film to ensure quality. Film must be removed before use.
• Outstanding resistance to the damaging effects of sunlight will protect your miniatures.
• 100% modular and stackable design works flawlessly with all other Crystal Fortress® Cases, Covers, & Storage Pods.
• Retail box can be used as a light-travel carrying case with installation of Transport Strap (sold separately).
• Microfiber cloth supplied for easy-clean maintenance.
• Crystal Shards Replacement Policy protects your investment; Replace a broken or scratched part for the manufactured cost of the part & shipping.
• One Medium Layout Layer (recommended).
• Two Small Layout Layers.
• One Small Layout Layer.
Package contains Locking Balls and Case Pads needed for assembly. All cases are packaged in retail boxes. Layout Layers, Troop Magnets and Targets sold separately.
5.00" x 5.00"
127mm x 127mm
5.63" x 5.63"
143mm x 143mm
10.63" x 5.00"
270mm x 127mm
11.25" x 5.63"
286mm x 143mm
10.63" x 10.63"
270mm x 270mm
11.25" x 11.25"
286mm x 286mm
See the SIZE GUIDE for more details.
• Acrylic panels for case assembly.
• Silicone balls for patented connection system.
• Silicone pads for anti-skid cushioning.
• Microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Assembly instructions.
The Orca Retail Box has pre-cut slots that can be used with a Transport Strap to create a carrying case able to hold a maximum of 11 inch units* worth of Cases & Covers.
* Two 4" Orca Cases + one 2" Orca Case + 1" Orca Cover = 11 inch unit Crystal Fortress
⚠WARNING: CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE ASSEMBLED OR USED BY CHILDREN UNDER 12. THIS ITEM PRESENTS A CHOKING HAZARD DUE TO SMALL PARTS AND SHARP-EDGED COMPONENTS. HANDLE WITH CARE AND FULLY FOLLOW ALL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. CRYSTAL FORTRESS PRODUCTS, ACCESSORIES AND PARTS SHOULD NOT BE RE-FABRICATED, MODIFIED OR ALTERED. DOING SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND MAY CREATE DUST WHICH COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. CRYSTAL FORTRESS® IS A MODULAR DISPLAY CASE SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR COLLECTORS TO DISPLAY AND STORE MINIATURES AND SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT GAMING COMPONENTS ONLY. OTHER ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE STORED IN CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SMALL PARTS FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS. DO NOT STACK CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCTS GREATER THAN 17.5 INCHES HIGH. JRI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS DAMAGED WHILE STORED IN A CRYSTAL FORTRESS® PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS, WHICH ARE KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.CA.GOV.
I love this case system. I was looking for something to store certain minis and definitely get more.
I been looking all over for casing for my death guard to stop dust getting all over or anything damaging them and this do's it all so if anyone is looking for a case to display anything honestly this is for you
I've been looking for something like this for years doesn't disappoint. Easy assembled total of 70 figures on display. Will be buying more
The product is easy to assemble, and layout layers help everything fit very nicely! The modular system is great for when I'll inevitably need to expand my storage system.
The product is very easy to assemble, the online videos help a lot. The product looks great. We will be buying more modules as soon as we determine all that we need.
I purchased a 1/4 fortress cube and received it a few days back. I have to say it looks pretty amazing. I was a bit confused about what exactly I ordered, how to assemble it and what it would fit. But once I understood the idea, it was easy going.
I made a little assembly guide so people could have a bit of an easier time and to see exactly what models would fit in which cases: https://youtu.be/q7PeMtfzJ38
Really happy with Crystal Fortress products overall. This bundle is a good size to transport a couple Warbands or Gangs to the hobby store for small model count games. Iron sheets give some layout flexibility as your roster changes over a campaign.
The Humpback Fortress Cube will create a huge cube of Crystal Fortress® goodness that is perfect for those that want to display, protect, and store their favorite large army. Do a Reverse 4 and a Half Somersault Pike From The 3 Meter...View full product details
C-19 Update: Packaged in Poly Bag; Save Additional 5% The 3/4 Fortress Cube bundle is designed for those that want to maximize their Crystal Fortress® options by offering both Orca and Humpback sized Cases. Add the 1/4 Fortress Cube to create...View full product details